A livelihood in its simplest sense is a means of gaining a living. We believe in helping people especially women and marginalized sections of society to live a life of dignity. To achieve this, our livelihood programmes focuses on generating sustainable livelihoods through capacity building on components of agriculture and allied field i.e. seed to seed, soil heath and fertility management, water management, crop management, plant protection, kitchen garden, horticultural nursery, vegetable and fruit production, value addition, food processing, marketing etc. CSSS lays special focus on entrepreneurial ventures, which are owned by women. We also foster linkages between community collectives and financial institutions.
Skill development programme for youth
- 120 girls trained under cutting & tailoring
- 56 girls trained under beauty culture
- 25 youth trained under computer applications
- 32 youth trained under driving course
- 54 youth from our organization appeared in NIOS exams.Constructed 6 vermi-compost pits
R.S. Pura, Mandal, Bishnah, Nowshera, Smailpur, Akalpur, Dansal